2010 Chick Lit Challenge
The Chick Lit Challenge 2010 runs from January 1 – December 31st. The goal is to read at least 8 chick lit books during the year. Books can be listed ahead of time or as you go along. Books can also be used for multiple challenges.
So here is a list of books that I may potentially use to fulfill this challenge. This list is only a first cut at books so I may add or remove books throughout the year. As I finish a book I will update this list to include a link to the review.
1. Nanny Returns – Review
2. Hollywood Is like High School with Money – Review
3. Insatiable by Meg Cabot Review
4. Promises to Keep by Jane Green Review
5. Heart of the Matter by Emily Giffin Review
6. Mini Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella Review
7. Thin, Rich, Pretty by Beth Harbison (Release Date: July 6th 2010)
8. Fly Away Home: A Novel by Jennifer Weiner (Release Date: July 13th 2010)
9. The Divorce Party: A Novel by Laura Dave
10. A Bump in the Road: From Happy Hour to Baby Shower by Maureen Lipinski